crazymintchocolateshake
- xchak
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:49 am
- Location: marz
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
- Contact:
crazymintchocolateshake
- Attachments
-
- Viewed 32302 times
Apocalyptic Underground Psychedelic Zombie Voodoo Noise Pop!
https://audiomack.com/xchak-gearz
- Heigen5
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
- Location: Helsinki
- Has thanked: 137 times
- Been thanked: 215 times
- Contact:
Re: crazymintchocolateshake
Congratiolations! I listened to your track and I kinda digged your track. It was different and fun. The vocals were deep along the background. And hello there xchack, - nice to see you around after all these years! So the Corona didn't kill you? Ok, cool! Pop in and tell us how're doin? 
- xchak
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:49 am
- Location: marz
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
- Contact:
Re: crazymintchocolateshake
thnx for listening, + I also listened to your latest track
, + glad that you are still making music! 
Apocalyptic Underground Psychedelic Zombie Voodoo Noise Pop!
https://audiomack.com/xchak-gearz
Rate this topic

