Need a break?
Blah, blah blaa blaa..
User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Who are your biggest music Idols?

Post by Heigen5 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello!

Who are your biggest music idols or influences? Could you post a youtube link to some of it?

I myself enjoy the golden age stuff, when electronic music was at it's bestest imo. So yeah, I'm a huge fan of The Prodigy (Rip Keith), and thank god I went to their Live show before the Keith's death. Their all stuff still is so brilliant. I hope that Liam Howlett and the rest of the band still resumes without Keith as well. I was in a high-school when The Prodigy became famous and yeah, Firestarter became famous at that time. Awesome! And as you know the 'Always outnumbered never outgunned' album was mostly Reason.

Anyway, I also dig The Crystal Method - really good stuff IMO. The Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Daft Punk, Hybrid, Fatboy Slim, Moby .... Well you probably get the picture that what kind of taste I have based on these.
But I don't just listen to these, as I listen to all kinds of stuff, everything goes as long as it has something that gets me inspired.

I even listen to the 90's retro dance/techno.

By the way, as I make my own stuff too, then that's taking all the time away from listening to the elses stuff. But it's ok, I can always ask the listeners to keep me updated, that what is hot in the moment. :)

My pick for the video is this: