Randy Espoda from Belgium

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
User avatar Belgium
Respoda

Randy Espoda from Belgium

Post by Respoda » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Greetings from soddy Belgium ;)

Been learning to produce electronic music since about 2012-2013,
but for the first 4 years I had no keyboard, no nothing except a computer and a daw.

Today I still produce exclusively with headphones, still limited by a daw, a 25key keyboard and a set of cans.
I do not reference on any level. I do not own a studio of any kind. I produce therefore 100% in-the-box.

My DAW of preference is as of yet still PROPELLERHEAD ( 8-) ) Reason 10.4...but that might change in the future,
since 'Reason Studio's' future is a bit iffy atm...Been looking into Waveform 10 in the meantime.

Check out some of my music (to be) posted here, on my YT and SC channel, but lately mainly on Choon.co.

All listening there is still 100% free for everyone, so do check it out. I'd be psyched and thankful in my :love it:

https://choon.co/artists/respoda/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02pxh ... Eslh5uUnzQ

https://soundcloud.com/randy-espoda
####### Music is expression. Expression spurs creation. Creation equals life. ######## #########################################################################################
## Your life is a musical expression of creation, life's exposé of matching sounds, ##
############################### all rushing to be heard ################################

User avatar Belgium
Respoda

Re: Randy Espoda from Belgium

Post by Respoda » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Don't get me wrong, my heart has always been with Reason, I just hope that doesn't have to change in the future.

Let's make this place known though, because by God, the Reason community NEEDS a place like this where people are actually nice to each other and respect each other equally.

:love it:
####### Music is expression. Expression spurs creation. Creation equals life. ######## #########################################################################################
## Your life is a musical expression of creation, life's exposé of matching sounds, ##
############################### all rushing to be heard ################################

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Post by Heigen5 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello Respoda and welcome aboard!

Do you happen to know Dave 909? He and I collabed on a 7-8 tracks. He's also from Belgium.

Anyway, glad you joined. You should post your music over the Reason Tunes section. And yeah, we are a friendly little community. Hope people popping in when having a break from making music.

User avatar Belgium
Respoda

Post by Respoda » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Thanks! Don't know him though...

For more public awareness, you should hang out on the Reason chatroom over at discord... :love it:

User avatar Norway
Paralytik

Post by Paralytik » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forums Randy. Checking out some of your stuff now, sounds pretty cool.