Loopcloud.

Everything VST
Ireland
Henderson

Loopcloud.

Post by Henderson » Mon May 13, 2019 10:11 pm

Guys, as a long time reason user I think one of its biggest flaws is its sample and sound browser. Works great for the presets etc, but I do a lot of layering with drums and find it incredibly tedious. I started using Loopcloud from loopmasters around a month ago however and its become my go to sample browser. Especially for selecting vocals etc.

The latest update allows for non destructive sample editing, patterns, and whats best you can import your entire sample collection, downloaded splice sounds or anything in there and it will give it tags, which you can then use to narrow your search down.

The best part of this is it features a workable time stretch and pitch shift algorithm which will allow you to audition on the fly in sync and key. This is basically allowing me to use reason like ableton on steroids.

get it here guys, its free.

https://www.loopcloud.net/

This plugin has completely sped my workflow up and idea generation is very fluid. > A must have imo

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Re: Loopcloud.

Post by Heigen5 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:36 pm

The sample browser could for sure get better in many many ways. I have suggested some features for it. I hope Reason 11 to add a "smart-search" which I represented already over the ReasonTalk. By the way, when pressing the arrows with a ReDrum as example, you'll oftenly lose the browser following the samples in the list - really really annoying tbh. :x

PS. Thanks for suggesting this thing, lets see if I'll jump along by getting this. (as I'm really picky nowdays to get anything, even when it could really be a real gem).

Ireland
Henderson

Post by Henderson » Mon May 13, 2019 11:38 pm

Give it a whirl bro, The time this saves with sound selection will i havent even seen in ableton etc. Very very useful program. Particlularly patterns etc

Great Britain
LABONERECORDINGS

Post by LABONERECORDINGS » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:55 am

Just got LoopCloud - seems like it needs you to be logged in on launch, unless missing something....

Will be comparing against ADSR Manager too